Sunday, August 26, 2018

Ho Hum Homebody









   All summer long I’ve been absolutely desperate to leave town.  Unfortunately, life has continually gotten in the way.  Alas, I haven’t ventured farther than a daytrip in ages.  I’m convinced this can really start to get to a person.
   On the other hand, I can happily state I believe my outfits have gotten more interesting.  All the exciting, “resort items," I optimistically purchased this season have been worked into my everyday wardrobe.  The above photographs feature one of these pieces.  Currently I'm head-wear obsessed, and while I haven’t been able to debut these special items at a beach, I believe they look just as good on the prairie.  Okay…maybe they look freaking weird but I don’t care!  Finally, I have a decent collection of high end hair accessories to cover up my plain Jane mane!
   Of course, I do get the odd stare frequently.  The first time I wore this Cult Gaia turband I ended up eating at a rural greasy spoon diner with my significant other.  I noticed this local yokel man staring me down and I felt like saying, “Watch me quaff this meatloaf dude!  I’m as Midwestern as you!”
   In closing, I really don’t have much to write today.  Time has been a precious commodity as of late and I've got stuff to do.  However, I want to assure my readers that while I’m running my mundane daily tasks I’m dressed in my vacation garb.  Basically, if you can’t get to the lake, bring the lake to you.
-r.

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit of the day looks very attractive. I like the combination of the black tee, blue denim pinafore dress, striped hairband and red and white striped bag.
    As usual you are looking both intense and very pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete